- This event has passed.
2019 Mayo Clinic Advancements in Surgical & Medical Management of the Spine
January 13 - January 17
- Evidence-based surgical and non-operative management of vertebral fragility fractures, spinal stenosis, deformity, traumatic craniocervical instability, Whiplash disorder
- Osteoporosis: Diagnosis, imaging, management and complications associated with surgical care
- Spine curve ball – Interactive multidisciplinary daily case conference focusing on the unknown
- Management of Radiculopathy: Is Chiropractic Useful? Spinal Injection
- Spinal Malignancies and Outcomes
- Complex Spinal-Pelvic Reconstruction After Sacral Resection
- Image Guidance in Spine Surgery
- Three-Dimensional Holography as an Application for Intraoperative Imaging in Adult
- Discitis & Vertibal Osteomyelitis
- Updates in Sacroiliac Disease
- Updates in Pediatric Scoliosis
- Degenerative Spondylolisthesis
- What is the Differential Diagnosis with Suspected Cervical Myelopathy?
- Epidermal Lipomatosis
- Adult Spinal Deformity Treatment
- Management of odontoid fractures in the elderly
- Advances in the Treatment of Spinal Cord Injury: Inpatient Rehabilitation, the Interface of Biology and Engineering
- Pain Rehabilitation
- Neuropathic Pain Meds Old and New
Unique curriculum delivers Mayo Clinic quality updates via didactics, case presentations, and expert panels.